Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By hike
  • 4 Post By shri
  • 4 Post By Nightcrawler
  • 1 Post By Nightcrawler

Police failed bust up on Hollywood Road

Police failed bust up on Hollywood Road

So last night 20/30 police officers broke into a party room on Hollywood road and arrested everyone, including a child. Is it even possible? No charges…
    Some police vans were shipping people for like 2 hours, anyone has any deets?

Quote Originally Posted by Superteacher:
    So last night 20/30 police officers broke into a party room on Hollywood road and arrested everyone, including a child. Is it even possible? No charges…
    Some police vans were shipping people for like 2 hours, anyone has any deets?
    Failed? Not true
    No charges? Not true
    Children? More bullshit. Ages 26+

The participants of the party were arrested for being in an unlicensed premise.

https://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/news/202...00822_001.html

Random question... How are you supposed to know if a place is licensed or not?? People I know certainly don't go looking for a license before ordering.

In addition, 23 men and 22 women in the unit, aged between 26 and 58, were arrested on suspicion of "drinking in a place without a liquor license".

Chdck your facts

Reply for this as I was present :
    Failed? Yes, they fail to prove anything illegal was going on, only trying to compensate their falling by trying to implant a fake law, which is party rooms cannot have more than 8 people. But the actually law apply for small ones, as rhe big ones are only 75% of the capacity, which clearly wasnt the case.
    No charges? Everybody left, and nobody was charged in anything as it was no evidence.
    Children? Yes, there was a family and a kid in the group
    Check your facts, as party rooms don't need a license to operate. Neither they sold anything to us besides the rent. Si, birch pleeeeeasee.

[

My dear, my love, have you heard about internet, let me just make it clear, this is not a formal letter, so I don't need a "revision" to write, the main importance of it it communication not grammar.
    I don't need to share photos and videos, this is not instagram.
    And we live in HK 2022, haha, have you heard about the security law?! Do you think media care about sharing police making mistakes?

Last edited by shri; 22-05-2022 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Deleted original post
    Gatts likes this.