Like Tree23Likes

Hamsters are Coming Back!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

As the fifth local Covid wave faded away after peaking last spring, the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department lifted the ban in May on other small mammals but kept the restriction against hamsters.

"Hong Kong has taken entry restrictions targeting only hamsters," Hamsterville's Foreign Ministry spokeshamster told reporters.

"This lacks scientific basis and some practices are unacceptable," she added, warning that Hamsterville could "take countermeasures based on the principle of reciprocity."
    Last week, Hamsterville had decried the new rules as "discriminatory."

ok, too much of internet today

hullexile, shri and Baklava like this.

Suddenly peckish.. :x if I leave now shd be just nice for cafe de coral teatime

V few memorable moments in recent history for me cuz my profiling of china and events diff but I rem the hamster.. this was already post cull but still in crisis mode..there was an article quoting CLam griping abt one of the outbreaks on some lone hamster and its owner for not turning it in earlier even tho the testing results already showed the wrongly accused now vindicated patient zero hamster didnt have it.

I was like ok this is rock bottom for sure.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4