Like Tree14Likes

Dear "Brand Hong Kong" ....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dear "Brand Hong Kong" ....

Might want to have a chat with Uncle Walsh from IATA. He might have some words of wisdom for you.

But a future free of the pandemic’s disruptive forces is coming into view, and with its ambitious ‘Airport City’ development, Hong Kong is positioned to catalyze new economic growth.
    Name:  Screenshot 2022-06-02 at 3.38.03 PM.png
Views: 889
Size:  20.3 KB

https://www.cnbc.com/advertorial/hon...arging-growth/

when you read anything form a HK Gov institution, I automatically think here go more bullshit. Not sure any one gives a f*** outside HK what the airport or freebees they are giving, I think the image of HK is tarnished.... the current state is simply defined by the breach of the Sino-British declaration, freedoms being taken away and laws being retroactively being applied.

We can show off our glitzy buildings our amazing transport infrastructure, the world knows what is going on....
    advertising on overseas press means shit whilst you keep putting people in jail.

"PAID POST BY BRAND HONG KONG

from 2 years ago

blandy62, bdw, shri and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    from 2 years ago

Name:  freest.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  95.8 KB

What do you expect, Google is a U.S. company.

We and all sectors of our society strongly oppose and express extreme outrage at any form of interference in our internal affairs by foreign forces. We denounce these attempts made under the cover of certain private companies as political tools by evil foreign forces with malicious intentions to tarnish our reputation as the freest economy under the cover of certain companies as political tools for their government.

There, 1st draft response avail free of charge.

Quote Originally Posted by HSY:
    What do you expect, Google is a U.S. company.

We and all sectors of our society strongly oppose and express extreme outrage at any form of interference in our internal affairs by foreign forces. We denounce these attempts made under the cover of certain private companies as political tools by evil foreign forces with malicious intentions to tarnish our reputation as the freest economy under the cover of certain companies as political tools for their government.

There, 1st draft response avail free of charge.
    This made me wonder what results I would get if I did a search on Baidu....

....top results are "scholarly articles" from 2008.

If I'm the CCP, I've probably been contemplating when I start blocking google aka foreign influence from poisoning the minds of the people.

from 2 years ago

Amazing, in just two years the only claims still standing are the free flow of capital and the freely convertible currency.
    Anahan, vmlinuz, Fenix2 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    Amazing, in just two years the only claims still standing are the free flow of capital and the freely convertible currency.
    i am sure that those two have their days counted too. Either by China controlling outflows or other countries retaliating against China's Reminbi policy and in the process HK will be collateral damage...

any bets?

from 2 years ago

WOW! that's a lot of FREEDOM there! i wonder how many are left today?

Somehow a photo of the FS soaked and talking to drenched tourism industry participants does not paint the most rosy picture for the future...

Optics matter and indoor venues are good for rainy days.

Name:  Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 11.55.25 AM.png
Views: 107
Size:  915.7 KB

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...0-20220615.htm

Baklava likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast