Like Tree47Likes

Triad shooting and machete attack in Central last thursday night

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

At least.
    I know a clerk to a well known very experienced barrister. The minimum entry requirement for his services is HK500K.

the total number of arrested persons in connection with the violence now reaching 17
    So there were that many ppl present that night ... must have been a lot of passengers packed into the van that took off. I still don't know what they're trying to do. So in the end, what was the whole police visit regional leader/photo-taking for if they don't continue steering it down the ethnic/race path...?

I asked on their tweet why visiting religious groups, no replies to me yet =/

Quote Originally Posted by HSY:
    So there were that many ppl present that night ... must have been a lot of passengers packed into the van that took off. I still don't know what they're trying to do. So in the end, what was the whole police visit regional leader/photo-taking for if they don't continue steering it down the ethnic/race path...?

I asked on their tweet why visiting religious groups, no replies to me yet =/
    they might be replying to you by knocking on your door

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Important bit - "Without reasonable excuse..." - this bit matters in places where guilt is proven in courts.
    Feel free to follow the case and see what excuse is given in Hong Kong where guilt is proven in courts. I am going to guess it is the least of his problems.

Quote Originally Posted by rs4:
    they might be replying to you by knocking on your door
    Why would they do that. They don't know how to work the reply button on Twitter?
    calmathetic9 likes this.

I think they forgot to fine the guys for breaking the social distancing rules. There were 6 (or 7) of them waiting for the police to arrive - the gathering limit is at 4. Maybe they got ticketed, just not mentioned in news but I think they forgot because usually they make it a point to say it esp when the main offence isn't related to social distancing. I'm gonna ask.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7