Like Tree41Likes

2022 Consumption Voucher - New Eligibility & Distribution Schedule

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Wishful thinking.. I guess it was 2K

Wow, received 2000 today, for the first time in HK can pay utilities / HKBN bills with it?..

My Smart Octopus from Samsung Pay seems to not work for the new voucher? So weird, the previous ones it worked with no problem, when you tapped to collect it on the Octopus app, it opened the Samsung pay app on the octopus card and it got the money. However now, it prompts me to tap the octopus card?! I mean, the phone is the card, what can I tap?

Last edited by timonoj; 07-08-2022 at 12:10 PM.

I guess go to a Circle K and tap there. Or install the Octopus App on a separate phone from the Samsung Pay.

I missed out on the 23rd July deadline due to travel, any suggestions on how I can now claim the vouchers ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebral_nomad:
    I missed out on the 23rd July deadline due to travel, any suggestions on how I can now claim the vouchers ?
    "Registrations and applications for change of stored value facility account for 2022 (Phase II) Consumption Voucher Scheme have ended on 23 July 2022. For enquiries, please call the Scheme hotline at 185000."
    https://www.consumptionvoucher.gov.h...%20at%20185000.
    Cerebral_nomad likes this.

i got the SMS from gov and tried to collect at 7-11, but it didnt work and there was no automatic allocation either. i suspect the stroed value facility (octopus card number) might be different. how do i find out? government website seems confusing and octopus service number is an unhelpful menu without any real person

Quote Originally Posted by Grinnie Jax:
    Wow, received 2000 today, for the first time in HK can pay utilities / HKBN bills with it?..
    Don't think so as the whole idea of the scheme is to support local shops and merchants. Octopus maybe, others I highly doubt.
    Grinnie Jax likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie09:
    i got the SMS from gov and tried to collect at 7-11, but it didnt work and there was no automatic allocation either. i suspect the stroed value facility (octopus card number) might be different. how do i find out? government website seems confusing and octopus service number is an unhelpful menu without any real person
    Not sure if this will work for you .. but try it? Better to call the scheme hotline .. not sure what the side effects of just filling up a form might be.

https://eform.consumptionvoucher.gov.../en/ewallet-id

Out yesterday, tapped and collected, first post QT PCR and Doctors in that order this morning

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast