Like Tree24Likes

Who is coming for the July 1st Party?!?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I did not think he'd show up. Has he really been attending any events? Not that I stalk his instagram account, but I thought he was pretty much doing virtual meetings over snapchat or something...
    But, but he cares a lot about Hong Kong!

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...abChangeable=0

Isn't he supposed to open the 3rd runway at CLK (which is ready) also?

Prince Charles is still available, can reenact the handover one more time...

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    Is there still a Penny's Bay to banish people to? Just wondering where is the worst place you can get sent to these days...
    Potentially the other community isolation facilities currently on standby mode? Haven't heard much about them but sounds depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    Is there still a Penny's Bay to banish people to? Just wondering where is the worst place you can get sent to these days...
    Some weeks ago it was reported anyone positive from one of the new Omicron variants would be carted off to Penny's Bay no?
    MABinPengChau likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    Isn't he supposed to open the 3rd runway at CLK (which is ready) also?
    That’s for 2023. Initial rumour was he was supposed to open the SCL to Admiralty.

Quote Originally Posted by BCD:
    Maybe this can set a precedent to reduce hotel quarantine to 1 day or remove?
    Remember back when hotel q was 2 weeks but all the HK bigwigs got it and only need to do 1 week in P Bay or equivalent and the hotel Q was shortly lowered to the 1 week.
    The sad thing is that it was worse: 3 weeks reduced to 1 and many let go because apparently they weren't "there". Absolute pathetic abuse of power.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/3182787/coronavirus-hong-kong-logs-over-1000-cases-ninth

Coronavirus: infection of 2 top Hong Kong officials raises concerns over state leader visit for 25th anniversary of handover

• Secretary for Constitutional and Mainland Affairs Erick Tsang and Director of the Chief Executive’s Office Eric Chan infected with Covid-19
    • Permanent Secretary for Development (Works) Ricky Lau has also contracted the virus

I thought a couple of others were also infected a few days ago.

Cheeky Kiwi likes this.