Like Tree61Likes

Lee plans to open Border

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    Like HK .. every "expert" wants to wave his dick around... meaningless shit that keeps the masses going. Rise above it...

Cai Qi is no expert, he is the Party Secretary of Beijing, so his position would be tantamount to that of the CE of HK.

Quote Originally Posted by qhank:
    Cai Qi is no expert, he is the Party Secretary of Beijing, so his position would be tantamount to that of the CE of HK.
    Are you saying the CE of HK has any meaningful impact on covid strategy. Maybe I misunderstood ... I have no clue these days who is relevant other than Pres Xi.
    Gatts likes this.

To be fair, keep calm and carry on is probably the right attitude to adopt regardless of the truth.

I’m willing to believe that this is just the formulaic 5-year planning speak the robots adopt. Hence my “oops”, since that can mean both the believers in “reopening”, as well as the robo-speak, whether unintended or unintentionally revealing…but yes, policymaker not “expert”.

Winnie himself can scream 5 MORE YEARS in English on tv and there would still be people who think the border will open in July.

But honestly, 5 more years of this shit? Jesus Christ, even I'm surprised.

It will happen guys

2 July, mark my words

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4