Like Tree73Likes

Hope: Nov 'may be' quarantine free for travel..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hope: Nov 'may be' quarantine free for travel..

Clearest indication of direction of travel so far:

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...gtype=homepage

Generally a hopeful report, and explains more clearly the purpose behind the traffic light system.

Beanieskis and Anahan like this.

YAY HOPE RETURNS

natino, qhank and Rob2020 like this.

Name:  EEFA46EF-684B-4B74-9BFE-523D8922C0FF.jpeg
Views: 1104
Size:  34.8 KB
    Cheeky Kiwi, natino, aw451 and 8 others like this.

Many thousands in Hong Kong, are "giving it till Xmas" before they plan their departure. If they fail on this November goal there will be an exodus. The government must know this. This November target is the most concrete line in the sand drawn so far. One should be hopeful in this case.

Meanwhile there is some hope for a hybrid quarantine... Hopefully 5-2 leading to 3-4?

Last edited by shri; 13-07-2022 at 09:28 AM.
    Mary 2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Meanwhile there 8s some hope for a hybrid quarantine... Hopefully 5-2 leading to 3-4?
    Fix your typo, that moron holding mobile in first post and his boss are tortuing enough with these childish updates everyday denying everything even a child can see, your cryptic typo took me on dizzy trip figuring out hidden message/joke in that 8, 5+2, 3+4 where the hell is missing 1 and whats so lucky about this hope and so on...
    shri likes this.

I wonder why SCMP, a conflicted and English news source, would get this “exclusive”…it’s another puff piece to attempt to keep people hanging on for something we all know will never come. I don’t understand why it’s so hard to just say we cannot open up for the foreseeable future? China have made it clear.

He also didn’t even say quarantine would be gone, he said they ‘hope’ to have a system where you might be let in physically, but precluded from almost everything once here until they deem you “clean”.

It's because global bankers and rugby players only read the SCMP.

natino and HappyHong like this.

Quote Originally Posted by natino:
    I wonder why SCMP, a conflicted and English news source, would get this “exclusive”…it’s another puff piece to attempt to keep people hanging on for something we all know will never come. I don’t understand why it’s so hard to just say we cannot open up for the foreseeable future? China have made it clear.

He also didn’t even say quarantine would be gone, he said they ‘hope’ to have a system where you might be let in physically, but precluded from almost everything once here until they deem you “clean”.
    When you say another puff piece - what are you referring to? When at any time previously has someone actually in power said HK could be quarantine free by a specific date?
    statman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Meanwhile there is some hope for a hybrid quarantine... Hopefully 5-2 leading to 3-4?
    Yes I think so. I think we'll see 5+2 quickly. Maybe moving to 3 + 4 if they can get PCR test results back faster.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast