Like Tree127Likes

Couple plunges to death in Kennedy Town, lands on taxi and school bus

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DonDiego:
    You seem to exist on this forum purely to disagree with people, rather than offer anything useful. I hope this isn't indicative of future behaviour, it's not a great start to the forum.

I rather suspect that Beaniskies was referring to incidents such as the drowned swimmer who was reported as 'recently vaccinated'. Off memory there was another who had fallen off a building (bringing this thread round full circle).

This entire thread has been a lighting rod for very strange behaviour.

thank you

Some people deliberately want to harm someone else by using their own death. Recently, a man has thrown his daughter, his dog and then himself out from 22nd floor just to harm his ex.

Original Post Deleted
    My Views in this thread are only related to this specific incident based on the information provided in the media. From what has been reported these two seem to have been of sound enough mind to have thought of the consequences of their chosen location. Of course I don't know this for sure just like nobody arguing the other side of the coin knows the answer.

There are plenty of examples of people committing suicide and putting others in harms way deliberately. The Germanwings flight and other suspected pilot suicides for one. So rather than accuse others of lack of empathy perhaps their empathy lies with the collateral damage, they arent downplaying the situation of the person who committed suicide by thinking about other innocent people they might be endangering.

It's not a one size fits all when it comes to this topic. I will exit this thread now.
    FitzgeraldW85 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    You seem to exist on this forum purely to disagree with people, rather than offer anything useful. I hope this isn't indicative of future behaviour, it's not a great start to the forum.

I rather suspect that Beaniskies was referring to incidents such as the drowned swimmer who was reported as 'recently vaccinated'. Off memory there was another who had fallen off a building (bringing this thread round full circle).

This entire thread has been a lighting rod for very strange behaviour.
    More a case of arguing against anyone who says anything negative about Hong Kong.

Last edited by ArrynField; 29-07-2022 at 01:02 PM.

Bullied teen livestreams jump from building

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/break...ms-her-suicide

HK = a haven for the debauched and/or the place with the shittiest quality of life for the rest

Crankshaft likes this.

The woman was covid +ve.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast