Like Tree159Likes

HK 7s - Confirmed for Nov 4-6 (2022)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Just received an email that ticket sales go live on Sept 28th. I guess today's leak / announcement has given the organisers more confidence that this is not going to be a total farce.

Peaky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    Just received an email that ticket sales go live on Sept 28th. I guess today's leak / announcement has given the organisers more confidence that this is not going to be a total farce.
    WHO'S IN?
    Argentina, Australia, Canada, Fiji, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Japan, Kenya, New Zealand, Samoa, South Africa, Spain, USA, Uruguay and our HK heroes.

Sounds like they are tentatively all turning up...
    aw451 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    So the "leak" is just fodder for ticket sales? Or are the tickets fully refundable?

@Sage as always, utter nonsensical BS...

I see the prices are the same as before, still cant eat, have to sit with your mask on and yet if you dont stand up for the HK national anthem you could get filmed by HK police like they were doing at the recent HK-Myanmar football match.

Definitely giving this a wide berth.

Sith, East_coast, aw451 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    I see the prices are the same as before, still cant eat, have to sit with your mask on and yet if you dont stand up for the HK national anthem you could get filmed by HK police like they were doing at the recent HK-Myanmar football match.

Definitely giving this a wide berth.
    Can you sing anti-English or and anti-French songs?

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Can you sing anti-English or and anti-French songs?
    You'll get 50c if you do

Can quite see how the reaction would be in the south stand after 8 hours of drinking with no food and the police go in with cameras to film people breaking the national anthem ordinance.......

Ellenna and rs4 like this.

Can quite see how the reaction would be in the south stand after 8 hours of drinking with no food and the police go in with cameras to film people breaking the national anthem ordinance.......
    the way I see it.

voucher $$$

My bets.. They will give the westerners a wide berth. No skull crushing 3 days after declaring hk open for business.

Quite sure that adequate long distance surveillance has been installed. We don't really need the film crew nonsense.. That is intimidation theater.
    aw451 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    My bets.. They will give the westerners a wide berth. No skull crushing 3 days after declaring hk open for business.

Quite sure that adequate long distance surveillance has been installed. We don't really need the film crew nonsense.. That is intimidation theater.
    last thing hong kong needs are people breaking social distancing and mask laws.

film crews along with PTU’s are essential to safeguard the nation’s security.

dont need another covid waive

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9