Like Tree329Likes

August 2022 - HK Covid News & Issues

Reply
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
  1. #101

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    θ–„ζ‰Άζž—
    Posts
    43,443

    Hotels do have to change a fair few protocols to adjust. As much as there are some powerful people involved the workers have to adjust to increased room turnover and related changes...

    As much of a fuckup this announcement is I would rather they delay and then not flip flop.

    Crankshaft likes this.

  2. #102

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    /home/timonoj
    Posts
    1,273

    I think I'll bet on a flip flop.

    Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

  3. #103

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tsuen Wan
    Posts
    929
    Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

  4. #104

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    1,881

    another one just died it seems from malaria


  5. #105

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    15,171

    To make matters worse seems half days remain in place for primary and kindergarten.

    So covid only works I!the afternoon then and rests in the morning?


  6. #106

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    606

    “Technical issues…”

    - So ehm remember how you said maybe I could reduce quar…
    - Can’t you see we’re a little busy here with all the military and the missiles? Go play with your fax now and let the grownups work

    TheBrit and Hkemail888 like this.

  7. #107

    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Baklava:
    “Technical issues…”

    - So ehm remember how you said maybe I could reduce quar…
    - Can’t you see we’re a little busy here with all the military and the missiles? Go play with your fax now and let the grownups work
    It's a fun take.. Could they lash out on HK and go even more insular in retaliation? Monday will say alot!

  8. #108

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    15,171
    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Hotels do have to change a fair few protocols to adjust. As much as there are some powerful people involved the workers have to adjust to increased room turnover and related changes...

    As much of a fuckup this announcement is I would rather they delay and then not flip flop.
    They will probably flip flop as well.

  9. #109

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sai Kung
    Posts
    4,085

    When you fly back to HK you have the benefit of seeing two massive white elephants fully completed and barely used rather than just one and a building site


  10. #110

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    When you fly back to HK you have the benefit of seeing two massive white elephants fully completed and barely used rather than just one and a building site
    Sadly catching sight of the pearl River white dolphin is a little bit more unlikely these days!

Reply
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast