Like Tree166Likes

Quarantine: 3 Hotel + 4 Home

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor:
    Just to clarify, "day zero" has replaced "dynamic zero"?

Would have been good if someone had asked that at the press conference.
    Dynamic zero is yesterday's buzzword. We're now going to start the dynamic risk phase.

For what its worth, it was asked and answered. Its the interpretations that seem to be dynamically changing.
    Shiojiri Hiro likes this.

Understood, but my centre has the 'Leavehomesafe' app in front. Admittedly, Admin is not super strict about make sure teachers scan every morning, but according to Gov regulations, I wouldn't be able to enter my Center workplace? I will email the admin to make sure their stance and policy. Thanks, Shri.

Also for those who have already paid for October etc - can we demand refund of 4 nights' worth of fees now, or do we have to wait until after completing the stay?

Quote Originally Posted by johnlang11:
    Understood, but my centre has the 'Leavehomesafe' app in front. Admittedly, Admin is not super strict about make sure teachers scan every morning, but according to Gov regulations, I wouldn't be able to enter my Center workplace? I will email the admin to make sure their stance and policy. Thanks, Shri.
    The places you are NOT allowed to go are just the places that check your vaccination, such as restaurants, bars, etc. and also places/activities where you are allowed without masks such as sports. Work places you are allowed, even if you do have to scan your leave home safe.
    Beanieskis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlang11:
    There is some confusion .. read the first post from the conference.

It is NOT about LHS scan. It is about the place enforcing the vaccine pass code (blue / yellow / red). From what I understand most places that do this have a statutory requirement (e.g. restaurants) and some do it out of paranoia.

But yeah... best to check, as I suspect many workplaces will enforce some sort of "stay the fuck away you mutant carrier" rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    Also for those who have already paid for October etc - can we demand refund of 4 nights' worth of fees now, or do we have to wait until after completing the stay?
    Has your card been charged? You technically cannot demand it from my interpretation of what John said - you "apply" for early release after you're negative on day 2 PCR and day 3 RAT. If you're positive I think you continue your stay or the pennys bay protocol follows.

Give it a day or two to sort itself out and before going full on gwailo with the hotel - do keep in mind that they have 500 others demanding all sorts of accomodations / changes / refunds ahead of you.
    aublumberg, RobRoy and spode like this.

Thank you for the clarification, Walter- that would be very, very good news indeed, especially as I have only 4 Annual Leave days left...

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    There is some confusion .. read the first post from the conference.

It is NOT about LHS scan. It is about the place enforcing the vaccine pass code (blue / yellow / red). From what I understand most places that do this have a statutory requirement (e.g. restaurants) and some do it out of paranoia.

But yeah... best to check, as I suspect many workplaces will enforce some sort of "stay the fuck away you mutant carrier" rules.
    Do you need to scan LHS app to go into a 7-11 in Hong Kong? So then if I scan during day 4-7, does some alarm go off, flashing lights, and I get gunned down by a sniper? if so, you buy the beers while I wait outside

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Do you need to scan LHS app to go into a 7-11 in Hong Kong? So then if I scan during day 4-7, does some alarm go off, flashing lights, and I get gunned down by a sniper? if so, you buy the beers while I wait outside
    You don't need to scan, because nobody is enforcing it

But some twerps still do it
    Sage likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Yes to one of those questions.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast