Like Tree94Likes

Health Sec - Further opening up is not a realistic option

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Original Post Deleted
    A 20 person committee has been assigned to determine this. Fieldwork is ongoing to map this out. The current plan is to close all schools and beaches that are within a 1.000 meter radius of Mahjong parlours and/or karaoke bars and/or any other venue frequently visited by the unvaccinated elderly.

They are also tasked to see if they could partition beaches off with plastic dividers to allow groups of up to 8 people to sit on the sand. Problem appears to be the routing through the maze of plastic dividers.
    hullexile, RobRoy, tf19 and 4 others like this.

Elderly suicide cases surge amid pandemic
    becomes
    Elderly refusing to seek help as suicide rate rises

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...4-20220827.htm

Can't have any blame attributed to government policy. It must just be more old people deciding to kill themselves for no reason apart from being old. Interesting
    markranson likes this.

I'll channel my inner Cheeky Kiwi and say: Seriously Fuck the Olds, stop fucking it for the rest of us...

natino, ThatOneGuy, shri and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    I suspect that only the Sevens are only of interest to a subset of local expats. The percentage of the local population that gives a rat's about the Sevens is probably miniscule.
    The most popular international sporting fixtures amongst locals are when any of the European football clubs or international teams come into town. I remember the last Premier League Asia Trophy was incredibly hard to get tickets for.
    statman and muzzdang like this.

I remember too, that was 10+ years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    I for one am glad that they are considering moving to a location that is less risky than the GBA suburbs.
    Mrs. Jones and Mr.Haggis like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I for one am glad that they are considering moving to a location that is less risky than the GBA suburbs.
    Less foreign influence is usually a good thing.

I am a pragmatic person and I suggest we kill all the old people or put them in camps. This shit has been going for far too long, I am now considering on moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    I am a pragmatic person and I suggest we kill all the old people or put them in camps. This shit has been going for far too long, I am now considering on moving.
    Or start boosting the Olds with a proper vaccine.