Like Tree8Likes

Northern Metropolis & The Sawmill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ellenna:
    I wanted to love this business and ordered some wood shelves for my cats. Order details all communicated by native Canto speaking cat dad. End result is we got very very rough unfinished wood boards with suspicious green and blue stains. Said boards started bending as soon as we took them in, and have now also started cracking and breaking.
    too green?

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    Off topic but this could mean you are using the Cloudflare DNS. Archive.is blocked Cloudflare because some settings CF put in to increase privacy mess with Archive.is CDN
    No clue what the problem was. A not on cf dns.
    aw451 likes this.

Update. Have just returned the boards to the mill and got our money back. Taxi fees will be our loss though (those boards were heavy), but at least I have something to spend towards better quality shelves for the cats.
    - Looking for inexpensive untreated / pet-safely treated wooden board for indoor use; suggestions very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellenna:
    Update. Have just returned the boards to the mill and got our money back. Taxi fees will be our loss though (those boards were heavy), but at least I have something to spend towards better quality shelves for the cats.
    - Looking for inexpensive untreated / pet-safely treated wooden board for indoor use; suggestions very welcome!
    I would guess wood from a sawmill would be a little green and prone to warp,

Very stable shelves wood be made from 7 layer plywood

Well, since sawmill saw it fit to sell us those boards for the specific purposes and uses given to them, I felt cheated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2