Like Tree197Likes

Sept 2022 - HK Covid News & Issues

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HongKong_Great:
    This is un-fucking-believable. So many things wrong with this. Treating Mainlanders in HK better then they treat HK permanent residents. All their "science" and reasoning used to justify the vaccine pass has been totally invalidated by this. They act like arrival persons from the Mainland are all superhumans who can't contract or spread the virus. Giving a 6 month vaccine exemption which is longer then the medical exemption that only doctors can give (3 months). Denying HKers the right to a normal life unless they get the right amount of doses (coercion), yet Mainland tourists can come in and get a pass to go anywhere without any doses. Fining people who don't have the right amount of doses thousands of dollars simply for being in a restaurant or a supermarket or a mall is amongst the most draconian things I've ever heard. Further proves that the vaccine pass is a just a way to control the population, rather than anything to do with science, most jurisdictions that had vaccine passes have removed them by now.

Whatcha gonna do about it?

Otherwise suck it up bro

mrgoodkat and Eamon92 like this.

9th cycle is waiving. F*ck off

How long are they expecting positives to stay in QT? If they have to fund extra nights at their own expense that’s another nail in the coffin for opening up. To me it’s beginning to look very much like opening up means to mainland and macau only with exemptions because of their ‘low’ cases.

Mrs. Jones likes this.

A sign that the coffers are running low?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Kiwi:
    A sign that the coffers are running low?
    or trying to please the hotels and try to keep then in the quarantine game?
    shri and Mrs. Jones like this.

Well I just got massively flamed on a minibus for the hideous crime of allowing my mask to slip below my nose! Abused by the driver and muttered murmurings from half the passengers as I didn’t understand what he was babbling away at.

im finally participating in a hybrid return to office. Just the two days per week but this one started off on the wrong foot.

same point as I made a couple of days back. Us expats can moan all we like but the locals are unquestioning sheep.

Oh and Sage forget any of your BS.

Crankshaft, natino and Insomnia like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:

He can't. He's spent so long being so wrong it's literally impossible for him to volte-face and accept reality.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Well I just got massively flamed on a minibus for the hideous crime of allowing my mask to slip below my nose! Abused by the driver and muttered murmurings from half the passengers as I didn’t understand what he was babbling away at.

im finally participating in a hybrid return to office. Just the two days per week but this one started off on the wrong foot.

same point as I made a couple of days back. Us expats can moan all we like but the locals are unquestioning sheep.

Don't be such a sheep and don't let a bunch of moronic illiterate twats treat you like a sheep.

Have some self respect, seriously.
    FrancisX likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast