Like Tree17Likes

1 Oct 2022 National Day Fireworks Cancelled ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Many cities around the world dropping fireworks in favour of cheaper and more eco friendly drone shows
    But it's like the difference between driving a Tesla and a car with a big roaring, thumping, smelly V8. Not really quite the same experience is it?
    Crankshaft likes this.

I shall enjoy fireworks Guy Fawkes Night in the da UK. going to buy shit loads. havent played with proper fireworks for many decades lol
    Please standby for live viewing on FB

Quote Originally Posted by Pauljoecoe:
    But it's like the difference between driving a Tesla and a car with a big roaring, thumping, smelly V8. Not really quite the same experience is it?
    Partly agree. But crap ton of gigantic batteries = also full of sh*tto for nature from the point of fabrication & utilization. Less cars at all, more public transport & bicycle.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    I shall enjoy fireworks Guy Fawkes Night in the da UK. going to buy shit loads. havent played with proper fireworks for many decades lol
    Wrap up warm, it is always cold and damp on Nov 5th!
    chuckster007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Congrats, just don't be that drunk guy blowing his fingers off...in the US, on 4th of July, there's always a few drunk/high people who lose various body parts each year...
    chuckster007 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2