Working Covid Hotlines?

Working Covid Hotlines?

Hi does anybody know of any working hotlines in Hong Kong for covid related questions/home quarantine?. all the hotlines on the internet i can find dont work. would anybody have updated information. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by alex16:
    Hi does anybody know of any working hotlines in Hong Kong for covid related questions/home quarantine?. all the hotlines on the internet i can find dont work. would anybody have updated information. thank you
    1836 115?

does not work. takes you to recorded message and then start all over again. even number 2125 1122 does not work which i see advertised on the internet. if anybody has a hotline number that is working do share. thank you

App HA go: book tele/DC, in case you are positive Covid & need tele consult or appointment with doctor in clinics.

Quote Originally Posted by alex16:
    Could you call John Lee?

Hospital Authority App

tried - 2125 1111 / 2125 1122 ??

Covid Hotline 2125 1999

I've just started quarantine back in HK and have this number provided 21251999. No needed to test it yet.