Like Tree193Likes

Quarantine - 0+3 from 26th Sept, No pre-boarding PCR

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crankshaft:
    Says 24hr self RAT test in the very first post.
    oops yes sorry thanks
    Crankshaft likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Why do we need to worry endlessly about tourists and elderlies etc... Keep it simple and focus in your needs and wants for a few days. You are allowed the luxury of not thinking about 300 doomsday scenarios..
    Worried about tourists as my company and job heavily rely on them. As for elderlies though, could not care less what happens to them.

Oh and I just love pointing out holes in the pathetic gov’s plans.
    shri and Sage like this.

I wonder how they can enforce tourists to follow such measures. It is an absolute nuisance even for a resident, no less a foreigner who isnt familiar with this shit.

For locals not to follow these orders, "Technically" you can be fined a hefty penalty and jail time.

Like tourists are going to give a damn. They can just GTFO. Not to mention they probably dont have a HK number that sends them testing reminders and results notifications.

Crankshaft likes this.

Indeed , most of the world are not obedient, compliant robotrons like the average Hongkonger. Many arrivals will just stick 2 fingers up to all the rigmarole.

Crankshaft and FrancisX like this.

I'm still waiting for a hotel refund from a stay in August. I hope the hotel does not cease trading before they finally get round to refunding me.

HongKong_Great and Morrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by vyral_143:
    PCR on arrival (Day 0), Day 2, 4 and 6 + daily RAT (7 RATs)
    So not 0+3 but 0+6/7...absolutely pointless after 3 days, if + you've caught it in the community (likely in the testing centre lineup).
    HongKong_Great and Morrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Ha ha just caught up. Yea right. Mr tourist is really going to do all those post arrival processes.
    Can't think of a single country I would have visited this summer if I also had to do 4 PCR and 7 RAT.

I'm on holiday ffs!
    drumbrake and Crankshaft like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaswells:
    Indeed , most of the world are not obedient, compliant robotrons like the average Hongkonger. Many arrivals will just stick 2 fingers up to all the rigmarole.
    Or they just won't arrive. I can't see an uptick in tourism but there will be a lot of local travel plus visits from family overseas.

I was booking a flight to Manila today just as the news was breaking. Went away and half an hour later the system kicked me out. Did a new search and the price for same flight, same day, had gone up by HKD 600.

I'm hearing flight bookings over Christmas will be mental.

Whats this blue, yellow, red QR code? Is this the "Leavehomesafe" app? Do tourists have to install this app on their phone and then how do they get it to recognise their overseas vaccinations? I just tried to install it on my phone here in Australia and it asks me to scan a QR code on my vaccination record, but my vaccination record issued by Australian government doesnt have any QR code on it. So now I am up shit creek. Can I just show my Aussie vaccination record to some dude at the airport when I land and then they will hook me up with a yellow QR code somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Whats this blue, yellow, red QR code? Is this the "Leavehomesafe" app? Do tourists have to install this app on their phone and then how do they get it to recognise their overseas vaccinations? I just tried to install it on my phone here in Australia and it asks me to scan a QR code on my vaccination record, but my vaccination record issued by Australian government doesnt have any QR code on it. So now I am up shit creek. Can I just show my Aussie vaccination record to some dude at the airport when I land and then they will hook me up with a yellow QR code somehow?
    When you arrive at HK airport (if vaccinated), they’ll give you a provisional vaccine pass for HK. This includes a QR code.
    HongKong_Great and bdw like this.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast