Like Tree193Likes

Quarantine - 0+3 from 26th Sept, No pre-boarding PCR

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

so the travellers who will come tonight or tomorrow still 3+7?

I don't think I have been this happy in a long time, I want to hug John Lee. God save our king!

LoganH likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    I don't think I have been this happy in a long time, I want to hug John Lee. God save our king!
    Name:  Screenshot_20220923-223119_Chrome~2.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  382.5 KB
    Plutark likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    I'm happier too. Trying not to go into S Syndrome.
    Last edited by Crankshaft; 23-09-2022 at 10:58 PM.
    Beanieskis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    I'm still waiting for a hotel refund from a stay in August. I hope the hotel does not cease trading before they finally get round to refunding me.
    Yeah I'm waiting for a refund for 4 out of 7 days that I had initially booked for as it had been reduced to 3. They said it would take 6 weeks to process a refund!
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shree711:
    Yeah I'm waiting for a refund for 4 out of 7 days that I had initially booked for as it had been reduced to 3. They said it would take 6 weeks to process a refund!
    my hotel said 8 to 10 weeks... derp

FWIW I got my refund about 3 weeks after my stay... one of the few things that did impress me about my hotel!

I booked Nina Tower (Tsuen Wan) in January of this year for 21 days for a quarantine stay in June. In April it changed to 7, and after many pestering e-mails about giving me back my money instead of holding it interest free I got my 14 day refund in early June. They accept payment immediately, but it's impressive how much they can drag their feet in HK on refunds. Versus Amazon giving me a refund of a product I returned via mail before they've even had time to check that I actually returned whatever I said I returned.

Anyone planning some weekend trips to Thailand (a place free of restrictions (as far as I know))? I could fly out Friday night, enjoy some real freedom, come back Sunday night, mask back up, test up to my eyeballs, and just avoid restaurants that I wouldn't go to during the week anyway. Sounds like a plan.

Peaky and Beanieskis like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crankshaft:
    I'm happier too. Trying not to go into S Syndrome.
    definitely a bit of this about.

It's like someone takes $100 dollars from you and eventually, after a long delay, pays you back but with caveats. And you're meant to be grateful to them for their largesse?

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast