Like Tree15Likes

Official 26th Sept Quarantine Changes

Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    What year was this?
    Shockingly, 2023.

    Also can remove masks when taking photos at events and catering premises.

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor:
    Shockingly, 2023.

    Also can remove masks when taking photos at events and catering premises.
    So more than a year away? Makes sense with these idiots

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    636

    Will people be allowed in the 7's or Banker forum if they are on amber code?


  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by natino:
    So more than a year away? Makes sense with these idiots
    Guess I opened the wine bottle a little early tonight.

    2022.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,153
    Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor:
    Guess I opened the wine bottle a little early tonight.

    2022.
    you from the future? it feels like we're still stuck in 2020 somehow.

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by reprazent:
    you from the future? it feels like we're still stuck in 2020 somehow.
    yeh, what is this 2022 you speak of? Can’t be HK. Apparently women can’t even be represented at a bankers conference. I think you mean 1972?

    https://www.thestandard.com.hk/break...idelined%C2%A0

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by BCD:
    Will people be allowed in the 7's or Banker forum if they are on amber code?
    yeh, Paul Chan’s red code also accepted most likely. As long as no or limited women then it’s gonna be cool.

Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3