Like Tree68Likes

CE to Announce 0+0 & 500K Inbound Air Ticket Giveaway

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    I propose some kind of musical extravaganza against the backdrop of Victoria Harbour
    I will call it VictoriaFest
    BUT...without fireworks. Covid is spread at fireworks, everyone knows that. But not at light harbor shows...

https://www.news.gov.hk/eng/2022/09/...84918_172.html
    Last edited by MABinPengChau; 30-09-2022 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    BUT...without fireworks. Covid is spread at fireworks, everyone knows that. But not at light harbor shows...
    And certainly NO BBQ PITS
    MABinPengChau likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    And certainly NO BBQ PITS
    Covid STARTED at a BBQ pit, ON THE BEACH, I read it in a medical journal...

It's all about the hotels complaining since, SURPRISE, no tourist wants to stay at a HK hotel and enjoy nasal swabs on vacation.

So, let's give away air tickets...

https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...und%20tourists.

hullexile and north2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:
    Average short haul flight is about $2000 and long hauls about $8000 so if half of tickets are from each category that's roughly $2.5 billion HKD?

1/5 residents in this city live in poverty
    Yes but if you give me a free ticket to HK then I will pay for a hotel, eat in restaurants and stuff like that (if I can get one of those blue QR code thingys rather than a yellow one). So HK should get some of the money back. Then I promise to go home and tell all my family/friends how great HK is and they should go too!
    traineeinvestor likes this.

anyway these were the air tickets bought during the early days of Covid that were meant to provide support to the local airlines..
    so courtesy of Ms Lam..

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...buy-500000-air

And, to showcase Aisa's World City's IT capabilities, these tickets will be given away by an online LUCKY DRAW! What could possibly go wrong...

Or...fax your entry to 852 888 8888...

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    And, to showcase Aisa's World City's IT capabilities, these tickets will be given away by an online LUCKY DRAW! What could possibly go wrong...

Or...fax your entry to 852 888 8888...
    dont laugh, i actually did win one of those lucky draw for HKD250 supermarket vouchers... even though the system hung for 6 or 8 hours and nobody knows if their entree was accepted..

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    dont laugh, i actually did win one of those lucky draw for HKD250 supermarket vouchers... even though the system hung for 6 or 8 hours and nobody knows if their entree was accepted..
    I knew someone who won a 100 supermarket voucher, but don't know if she ever physically received it...

My whole office tried it, not sure if any of us actually made it in...but, being a good HK office, we, of course, HAVE a fax machine, which we will happily use to get some free tickets (although I am 100 percent sure that HK ID holders will be excluded...).

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast