Like Tree68Likes

CE to Announce 0+0 & 500K Inbound Air Ticket Giveaway

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

My son won HK Express ticket to Thailand, not sure if it is part of this package or was it freebie from individual company after Hello Kitty poked her two fingers in their ...... after blindly giving them millions.. Either way he has not received anything so far after 2 yrs and anyway he has left HK for good..

Quote Originally Posted by ndt:
    My son won HK Express ticket to Thailand, not sure if it is part of this package or was it freebie from individual company after Hello Kitty poked her two fingers in their ...... after blindly giving them millions.. Either way he has not received anything so far after 2 yrs and anyway he has left HK for good..
    Yeah, I have a free (minus taxes, fees, etc, etc) HK Express ticket to Fukuoka from that draw... I'm expecting to hear from them pretty soon, given 0+3 and Japan opening!

Will still have to do x amount of PCRs and RATs after arrival even if 0+0, and definitely still masks everywhere.

They may take our quarantine, but they will never take our tests and masks!

qhank likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    I knew someone who won a 100 supermarket voucher, but don't know if she ever physically received it...

My whole office tried it, not sure if any of us actually made it in...but, being a good HK office, we, of course, HAVE a fax machine, which we will happily use to get some free tickets (although I am 100 percent sure that HK ID holders will be excluded...).
    come to think about it.. think mine was also some 100$ or 200$ voucher.. i remembered they actually split it into half PnS and half Welcome vouchers to make sure its fair for the large oligopoly merchants.. would not have collected it (darn, who wants to spare an hour hopping into CWB during warm summer weekdays if just to collect that a 100/200$) but I happened to receive another 500$ vouchers courtesy of a credit card at the same distribution spot.

If they're giving airline crew a blue code on arrival, they can do it for the rest of us:

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/break...tel-quarantine

Given that air crew have more person to person contact than the average passenger, it only makes sense to give it to everyone.

Mrs. Jones likes this.

Still next year? They will not remove all the restrictions this year?

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...box=1664987051

Quote Originally Posted by shree711:
    Given that air crew have more person to person contact than the average passenger, it only makes sense to give it to everyone.
    It only makes sense to stick with nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by HongKong_Great:
    Still next year? They will not remove all the restrictions this year?

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...box=1664987051
    1. They were only recently given permission to re-open HK, there's only a couple of months left of this year, and they are the government, what do you expect, speed?
    2. See the many many comments elsewhere about it taking months for airlines to ramp up capacity
    3. They're not going to get rid of all the local restrictions this year, even if they relax travel restrictions, and they're going to need significant local relaxation before a promotion like this makes any sense. Political implications of things like public gathering bans aside, they're still going to want to be looking out for a rebound as they make changes, and any potential winter bounce...
    Gatts, HongKong_Great and shri like this.

start from 24 min mark to see latest HK arrivals.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast