Like Tree68Likes

CE to Announce 0+0 & 500K Inbound Air Ticket Giveaway

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

@vmlinuz - does this mean that these are not an additional 500K tickets being given away or the 500K is in addition to the lucky draw from last year?

I have genuinely forgotten all the twists and turns of the bailouts and lucky draws they did to keep the airlines liquid last year.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    @vmlinuz - does this mean that these are not an additional 500K tickets being given away or the 500K is in addition to the lucky draw from last year?

I have genuinely forgotten all the twists and turns of the bailouts and lucky draws they did to keep the airlines liquid last year.
    This was outgoing tickets as part of the Grand Vaccine Lucky Draw which was generously staged by a lot of patriotic companies last year... Completely different from incoming tickets which are part of the Grand ReBranding of 2023?
    shri likes this.

there must be other winners who are in same boat as you.. maybe it's time to send out an online sos to see who from HK is also due for a lonely weekend exile to find the way of the ramen..

What's happening with these free tickets. I need one.

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz:
    FWIW, got an email from them yesterday, saying they'll be sending the redemption code between November 1st and 7th, has to be redeemed by the end of November and used by the end of April. Seems quite likely I'll just be popping off to Fukuoka for a couple of days by myself for a quick break, given that we've been a couple of times before and aren't that excited by the place, my partner has 'wasted' almost all of her annual leave this year on the basis she didn't expect to be travelling, and buying a ticket for her would make the whole thing more expensive than it's worth...
    same thoughts exactly, including the "buying ticket for wife". another headache to "sync" with your free ticket you'd think the travel period would be for the whole of 2023, but can't expect that from a recovering airline.

haven't been to Fukuoka. would trade my free Osaka ticket (even if it weren't allowed) for your Fukuoka.

Quote Originally Posted by greenlover1991:
    haven't been to Fukuoka. would trade my free Osaka ticket (even if it weren't allowed) for your Fukuoka.
    I'd happily do that trade...

Got my redemption email today and... it's still $876 even for the 'free' flight, plus fully booked (or blacked out?) until January. Might have to let it go...

greenlover1991 likes this.

Got my redemption email today and... it's still $876 even for the 'free' flight, plus fully booked (or blacked out?) until January. Might have to let it go...
    what?! i'm guessing the free flight covers only base fare, excluding taxes and surcharges ...

still waiting for my redemption email. planning to go to Japan next year with the in-laws. undecided whether to go during spring to use the free ticket, or autumn (preferred by my in-laws). i hate letting go of free stuff...

it's still $876 even for the 'free' flight
    Still cheaper than a single day ticket to the 7s..

Ramen..

Okay. Just got my redemption mail. HKD 994 for surcharge, tax, airport construction fee.
    Weeks around CNY and Easter are also "sold out".

should have chosen longer flights during the destination selection.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast