Like Tree4Likes

Bankers are immune to COVID 19

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bankers are immune to COVID 19

https://www.scmp.com/business/articl...gtype=homepage

This made me laugh though: "The three-day summit has attracted over 200 guests" And they call it a global summit.

Desperate times, desperate benchmarks/milestones..

Even if half of them turns up, they will declare victory anyway and international financial centre status is restored..

north2 likes this.

Heard from the grapevine that the cops raided the Wanch last night and checked vaccine passes and made everyone mask up.

Will DJ D-Sol be performing somewhere?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCv5o_MQ1Hg

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    This made me laugh though: "The three-day summit has attracted over 200 guests" And they call it a global summit.
    This global banking summit sounds like about the same size as my mates wedding I went to recently.

In very much tangential news, how do you even detect covid at all here? Arrived today and the swab was more suited to detecting skincare issues. I mean, I'm the last person who is asking for a stick being shoved up his nose, but either the rest of the world is running a BDSM exercise of the airport swab is make believe (I checked with another passenger and he had the same 'experience')

Mrs. Jones likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Heard from the grapevine that the cops raided the Wanch last night and checked vaccine passes and made everyone mask up.
    They just got their first live band, what a bunch of coackroaches. Let's target the gweilos and not the Triad bars
    chuckster007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    mask up once inside a bar?? isnt that whats the vaccine pass is for to let people inside and eat/drink without a mask??
    [email protected] po po wtf

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    mask up once inside a bar?? isnt that whats the vaccine pass is for to let people inside and eat/drink without a mask??
    [email protected] po po wtf
    You have to wear masks in venues which have live performers...

Vienna Philharmonic musicians are also immune.

They are being granted an exemption to the LCSD rules which see unmasked performers locked out of venues for seven days after travel (medical surveillance and self-monitoring period).

Worse than Amber code restrictions.

https://www.lcsd.gov.hk/CE/CulturalS...rams_1403.html

Name:  Screenshot hk.png
Views: 338
Size:  22.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by er2:
    In very much tangential news, how do you even detect covid at all here? Arrived today and the swab was more suited to detecting skincare issues. I mean, I'm the last person who is asking for a stick being shoved up his nose, but either the rest of the world is running a BDSM exercise of the airport swab is make believe (I checked with another passenger and he had the same 'experience')
    Don't worry, if things haven't changed since earlier this years, the oversensitive nature of the tests they run will be sure to detect the slightest trace of COVID.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast