Like Tree53Likes

Sec Finance Paul Chen - At The Summit

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Have they actually scrapped the requirements for 14 days (with proof) of Covid positive and then a negative PCR (with proof) before flying? I can’t see it online
    the current requirement to fly into hk is just a negative RAT test self administered prior to flight and self submitted into the DH system. implemented since early October, replacing the PCR test that was needed previously.

based on this, the only question is whether PC would have been required to do quarantine as he was positively tested... what the government said on the 145 ppl arriving in hk treated as 'recovery cases' appears to be true from what I have read from various online sources and watsapp group.. but how they determine the threshold CT value has never been disclosed.

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    the current requirement to fly into hk is just a negative RAT test self administered prior to flight and self submitted into the DH system. implemented since early October, replacing the PCR test that was needed previously.

based on this, the only question is whether PC would have been required to do quarantine as he was positively tested... what the government said on the 145 ppl arriving in hk treated as 'recovery cases' appears to be true from what I have read from various online sources and watsapp group.. but how they determine the threshold CT value has never been disclosed.
    But the question is do you still need a recovery letter to prove that you are recovered, in order to not being put in jail?

According to this thread, a Health Department spokesperson (Dr Tsui) today said that there is no definitive Ct value which would exempt one from the Red Code.

https://twitter.com/tripperhead/stat...89886556291072

Quote Originally Posted by Sith:
    But the question is do you still need a recovery letter to prove that you are recovered, in order to not being put in jail?
    Don't think so. you need a letter to prove you caught covid. then you need to RAT negative before you take flight..
    shri likes this.

Don't think so. you need a letter to prove you caught covid. then you need to RAT negative before you take flight..
    This is verified. Usually a +ve PCR test result is good enough for verification.

What I cannot find though are proper guidelines which state how many days (used to be a hard 14 day period) after the +ve you are allowed to board with a -ve RAT.

From what you have posted earlier this 14 day threshold has been removed and replaced with a holistic protocol of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    From what you have posted earlier this 14 day threshold has been removed and replaced with a holistic protocol of sorts.
    I think so. From what i have read at least. Since it changes so often i have given up trying to keep updated of the details until i really need to. But i think they took some lead from SGP. The SGP run was, that if you catch C+, once you turn C- on the RAT you are free to roam.. even if you don't get C- on the RAT from the 8th day onwards you are free to roam as well. Nobody does PCR in SGP anymore i believe unless they need to travel to Mainland China.

Ok thanks but a letter to prove you caught covid would be similar to a recovery letter. Actually the name recovery letter was always wrong as you get the letter at the moment you test positive (not when you recover as the name suggest)
    Important question is about those 14 days. Looks like it is indeed removed but I also don't keep track anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by ndt:
    Exactly my thought yesterday when they announced one senior mainland official will attend by video conference, shows how serious overlords are about this obscure summit and also shows how global giants (whoever came) are taking this seriously as if HK by itself is very important in China play, not even worth talking about how serious our puppets are dancing up and down with 'HK is open' message while getting cold shoulder from overlords..
    And here we go, new adopted son gets special treatment while JLee was sent a sack of salt to rub on wherever..

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/polit...gtype=homepage
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ndt:
    And here we go, new adopted son gets special treatment while JLee was sent a sack of salt to rub on wherever..

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/polit...gtype=homepage
    That is just so sad it's funny!

LOL

Even the vice premier has no time for 0+3

HK is back indeed

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast