Like Tree131Likes

Are we ever getting rid of masks?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14

Quote Originally Posted by Beanieskis:
    Pretty sure you are eligible for a 4th dose after a certain amount of time has passed (either 90 or 180 days? Can't remember which).
    The latter. If you answer their questions on the basis they (the system and its cogs) know best then you have to be prepared for the result which may not be what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:

Mask stays for now.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/29/t...UndBQUy2bYiB8c

Can go maskless outside in Taiwan from 1/12 (although I expect most will still wear).

https://www.cdc.gov.tw/En/Bulletin/D...RFQ?typeid=158

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Nothing to do with masks but I didn’t know where to put this..having booked online for my 4th Jab I went on Friday only to be rejected as I am recovered case (early August) even when I said I was travelling next month. Dr said recovery counts as 4th jab.

I didn’t question it until I received a text earlier saying I have not received 4th dose and please book online. It just occurred to me when I booked previously I’d confirmed 3 jabs plus positive amd recovered amd it still let me make the booking. Just read up and I’m definitely eligible. Shit show!
    This is interesting. I tried to book for my 4th jab yesterday. I did not put on the form I am recovered, but they do know because I claimed it on entry (twice actually within the 90 day period LOL). The website refused to let me book without any reason (it just went round and round) so I am not sure if it was crappy website or actually refusing me. My infection was 6 months ago so surely 180 day rule should apply?

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    This is interesting. I tried to book for my 4th jab yesterday. I did not put on the form I am recovered, but they do know because I claimed it on entry (twice actually within the 90 day period LOL). The website refused to let me book without any reason (it just went round and round) so I am not sure if it was crappy website or actually refusing me. My infection was 6 months ago so surely 180 day rule should apply?
    The system knew I was a recovered, I declared it. I’ll try again later out of pure interest

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14