Like Tree112Likes

Hong Kong calls for probe after rugby match protest song

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

And new guidelines for international tours...

According to Wong, the guidelines will ask each sporting team representing Hong Kong to carry two sets of government approved national anthems as well as regional flags when they compete overseas. The teams are required to sign and confirm with event organisers that they have been received.

If a mistake occurs, Wong said the highest ranking member of the group representing the city – such as the chef de mission or the team captain – would be responsible for halting the situation.

Additionally, Wong said those appearing on broadcasts – including athletes, team leaders and coaches – should signal to the organiser “immediately.”
    https://hongkongfp.com/2022/11/21/ho...ew-guidelines/

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    8 days of self-made escalation and witchhunt that ends with result of hauling one 42-yr driver to jail for essentially airing personal grievances online - the man and his posts unrelated to the rugby song incident..

8 days of other normal HK gov work deprioritized + police attn on normal folk diminished cuz they gotta witchhunt

Ya la, like I always say..why China (now HK learning) always prioritizing its time and resources doing dumb shit like this..

Seriously though, I'm surprised there are ppl still making statements that sound like inciting. It's v clear to me what the boundaries are that get you into trouble and often, it doesn't have that much to do with the substance of your grief. Ppl just keep using default words out of habit I think.. assuming the audience will think their issue is bigger than it is :x

Airing personal grievances should be made extra personal. Can't incite if you're just bitching abt your own stuff..

And I am trash talking now. But seriously.

In my own head, I attribute esp the more recent ad hoc shows of super police enforcement on masks and minor stuff to incidents like this. When hkpf is asked to witchhunt and overprioritize stuff - bcos their subconscious automatically goes meh in reaction to being used like this (clearly more important work out there) - so when they all go out in troops patrolling, their displeasure gonna show somehow.. and shit only rolls downhill..

@sarsi - may be you need to take this to Twitter .. seriously. At some point your rants will cross over the thin blue line...

Last edited by shri; 22-11-2022 at 08:39 PM.
    aw451, mrgoodkat and HK_Katherine like this.

Oops..it is on Twitter tho..for the past 8 days...but roger 👌 sorry didn't realize.. my bad✌️🙏

Last edited by aw451; 22-11-2022 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Editor glitch, can't be bothered to retype

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    @sarsi - may be you need to take this to Twitter .. seriously. At some point your rants will cross over the thin blue line...
    I'd recommend not even using Twitter. Maybe write this stuff in a diary and burn it.
    shri likes this.

:p

Now that the unelected millionaires have commented on sports and a tune that is as old as the hills, would "honest" john lee or PsychotiK tang, or even the mentally challenged ho and quat please explain why Hong Kong residents are ineligible to win prizes in the FIFA World Cup football fantasy game?

Quote Originally Posted by sarsi:
    8 days of other normal HK gov work deprioritized
    I'm sure no one felt a big difference.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast