Like Tree110Likes

Hong Kong calls for probe after rugby match protest song

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    I'd recommend not even using Twitter. Maybe write this stuff in a diary and burn it.
    It would vastly improve the signal/noise ratio here if Sarsi did this for all posts not just NSL violations!
    Gatts likes this.

:x

If this was what post #66 onwards up to pre-Shri was abt, that is a v long-winded way of getting the point across.. hints don't work in forums, they just get mistaken for attempts at discussion..

But if that's for yourself, then the request is denied.. obviously. I only take group requests..

Don't really pay attn to the editorials, dunno how the editor normally is like so can't tell if her stance in both the 15th and 17th article are usual. I thought of it as a slight turnabout but could just be cool down..in any case better for everyone to get on w it.

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/secti...tion/editorial

Quote Originally Posted by sarsi:
    Don't really pay attn to the editorials, dunno how the editor normally is like so can't tell if her stance in both the 15th and 17th article are usual. I thought of it as a slight turnabout but could just be cool down..in any case better for everyone to get on w it.

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/secti...tion/editorial
    Wouldn't normally click a Sarsi link as I generally do not understand the post anyway but for some strange reason I did and was left even more confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauljoecoe:
    Wouldn't normally click a Sarsi link as I generally do not understand the post anyway but for some strange reason I did and was left even more confused.
    Probably meant to link to this or the editorial category on the Standard website.

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/secti...tribution-talk

Anybody else ever get the feeling these meaningless discussions our politicians get involved in are designed for them to not have to focus on actual issues? You know, poverty & housing and so on.

It's such a waste of time. A mistake was made, nobody really cares, move on.

muzzdang and aw451 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongmusic:
    Anybody else ever get the feeling these meaningless discussions our politicians get involved in are designed for them to not have to focus on actual issues? You know, poverty & housing and so on.

It's such a waste of time. A mistake was made, nobody really cares, move on.
    How many people were officially offended?

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    How many people were officially offended?
    Nobody with half a brain.

A few blue ribbon politicians who have absolutely nothing better to do than to suck up to Xi rather than working on something useful.
    Crankshaft likes this.

Next time SK is in town just play Japanese national anthem for theirs and see if they get upset..

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    Next time SK is in town just play Japanese national anthem for theirs and see if they get upset..
    Play "God Save the King" when Australia is in town.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast