Like Tree110Likes

Hong Kong calls for probe after rugby match protest song

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

These ppl need to go. Not all HK politicians are like this..it's a personality thing, sometimes you get them as friends or coworkers or family.. >.< Completely toxic ppl. Toxic for peaceful daily life and getting actual work done.

Plus I think these types are the ones really scared shitless of NSL. That's why they jump at the remotest of risk, somehow manage to spin a NSL angle on everything and then bludgeon the shit out of it bcos they're so scared that the Chinese will be unhappy with them if HK "misbehaves' under their watch, exposing them to being hauled up themselves under NSL or extradited to China. So their mind is not on doing work at all but sanitizing everything for personal risk. Whatever it is, these ppl need to go otherwise we will all be right where we are now.. 5 10 15 yrs later...still reading about bullshit self serving shows of fake patriotism..

Quote Originally Posted by sarsi:
    These ppl need to go. Not all HK politicians are like this..it's a personality thing, sometimes you get them as friends or coworkers or family.. >.< Completely toxic ppl. Toxic for peaceful daily life and getting actual work done.

Plus I think these types are the ones really scared shitless of NSL. That's why they jump at the remotest of risk, somehow manage to spin a NSL angle on everything and then bludgeon the shit out of it bcos they're so scared that the Chinese will be unhappy with them if HK "misbehaves' under their watch, exposing them to being hauled up themselves under NSL or extradited to China. So their mind is not on doing work at all but sanitizing everything for personal risk. Whatever it is, these ppl need to go otherwise we will all be right where we are now.. 5 10 15 yrs later...still reading about bullshit self serving shows of fake patriotism..
    In his case it is not fear but ambition that is the driver I think.
    ndt and MatthieuTofu like this.

Name:  IMG-20221115-WA0000.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  1.5 KB

Sadly this is the full time job of most prominent politicians these days while making important policy decisions as part time job on fat salaries.. Scary to imagine what next generation of puppets will be like!! Starry/Regina/Junios and few other not so famous psychopaths are current mentors and torchbearers running race to the bottom..

Quote Originally Posted by sarsi:
    These ppl need to go. Not all HK politicians are like this.
    Correct, the ones that aren't are al locked up in jail now.

How does HKPF intend to go to Korea to investigate? When did Korea come under it's jurisdiction?

No la, not all.. ;_; still some who just go abt normal routine w/o busting out NSL soundbites at every chance they get in the media. Usually it gets better once the worst ones go bcos the rest don't need to waste energy guarding against them. Also, ex convict not really a resume dealbreaker for politicians :p

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ArrynField:
    How does HKPF intend to go to Korea to investigate? When did Korea come under it's jurisdiction?
    They can't. They have to conduct the investigation from HK and request extradition from the Korean government. Most governments will only extradite people for things which are also illegal in their country so either HK will not seek extradition or there will be a pointless further breakdown of diplomatic relations between China and Korea.

It's basically lose-lose but now that this has been escalated, nobody on the HK side is going to back down lest they undermine the NSL.

Extradition I guess the whole world falls under China's jurisdiction, as we've seen in the news lately...

I seriously thought at first this was a HKer who settled in Korea and somehow pulled this protest prank -- impressive! But seriously, if China ever knew about google, they'd see that if you search "Hong Kong anthem" it is what would come up! Poor Korean employee was just doing their job...

And now our politicians can truly focus on making Hong Kong great by focusing on what really matters and showing who is the most patriotic!

(sorry shri, are we shit posting now....)

I was eating my dinner last night and listening to TVB news on my ubox and saw the news about this Anthem malarkey and saw the A HO n his minions protesting outside the Korean Consulate, I had to LOL. bunch of idiots trying to look good for their Northern Masters

shri likes this.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast