Like Tree110Likes

Hong Kong calls for probe after rugby match protest song

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    And we now have issues with the flag ... the shitshow continues.

Attachment 87769

The only thing that I noticed is that the color red seems a bit off but that could be the photo- had to read the article to see the differences listed in detail. 100% these players didn't spend that much time on the analysis...

But now that you point it out, I am deeply offended...sack them all!

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Sarsi, try going to Causeway Bay or Central with a banner demanding the incompetent leaders be replaced
    I'm just doing it on Twitter..

Regina ip has an account, I think it's her but can't be sure even with blue tick..

Even if they are untouchables, hopefully they will reel in their junius ho bullshit the next time.. otherwise the gov officials eventually just faffing abt doing nonsense work..

Quote Originally Posted by sarsi:
    Even if they are untouchables, hopefully they will reel in their junius ho bullshit the next time.. otherwise the gov officials eventually just faffing abt doing nonsense work..
    You really don't understand do you? How long has Junius been pushing his crap? He represents the bosses in Beijing and is on message, he will be rewarded not removed.

Regina ip has an account, I think it's her but can't be sure even with blue tick..
    And how many followers do you have?

2 which I think are bots...😓

I am still just calling it out.. even if negative chance of anything happening

Insomnia likes this.

Not going to cut it, Going by her recent posts, she is smoking something very special from up north and turned into a proper wolf-warrior in perpetual delusional state, you might start smoking something if you read her post or try to convey her something..

I haven't read anything she posted other than comment on her stupid post abt the UK elections..

There is a junius ho too which looks like it's him even w/o the tickmark.. >.<

It is still satisfying saying it directly to the peeps you meant it for..

^ he reminds me of the guy who kept asking when quarantine will end. hongkong_something.....

Gatts likes this.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...gtype=homepage

Looks like the Hong Kong National anthem is 'glory to hong kong' At least the played the right song this time.
    I'm sure Junius & Co are going to wind up the NSL and aim it the UAE!
    Eddy Mundo and MABinPengChau like this.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast