Like Tree66Likes

An end to outdoor masks?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RobRoy:
    Given that its common to see locals running outdoors with a mask on, in areas where there are almost no people. I tend to agree, 2029 they will still wear mask.
    Saw a woman running alone, masked, up in the country park on Sat., and nobody else with a few hundred meters...

Wearing a mask is like wearing a hat. It should be a personal choice.

Again, I am not concerned on those who prefer to wear a mask. I am only concerned the fact I am forced to wear one. Technically it is still a hefty fine if caught without a mask in public.

rkenia852 and Mrs. Jones like this.

I still can see some people wearing plastic gloves, protective goggles, multiple masks, 360 degree spray, etc.
    I agree wearing a mask should be a choice

rkenia852 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RobRoy:
    Given that its common to see locals running outdoors with a mask on, in areas where there are almost no people. I tend to agree, 2029 they will still wear mask.
    Depends where you go... Was strolling along the waterfront on HK Island yesterday and around 10% of people were wearing masks. Even in Central, about 80% of people are wearing masks now. The more grassroots the district, the more mask wearing in general.

The police don't bother telling people off or fining people so it will eventually be unenforceable.
    Baklava and FrancisX like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:
    Saw a woman running alone, masked, up in the country park on Sat., and nobody else with a few hundred meters...
    Earlier this year I saw a woman wearing a mask in the SEA (shoulder depth) with nobody within a 30m radius to her. Got my phone and took a photo, but I had to be careful by not getting too close to startle this majestic creature.

One thing this whole mask wearing does is it makes it easy to spot the degenerates.
    Cornmeal, RobRoy, aw451 and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crankshaft:
    Earlier this year I saw a woman wearing a mask in the SEA (shoulder depth) with nobody within a 30m radius to her. Got my phone and took a photo, but I had to be careful by not getting too close to startle this majestic creature.
    Might become a tourist attraction, spotting these rare creatures in the wild.
    Crankshaft and Mrs. Jones like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crankshaft:

One thing this whole mask wearing does is it makes it easy to spot the degenerates.
    You know, we could be looking at the fashion of the future. Just like shoes and clothes. Cavepeople 3000 years ago would laugh at us today too!
    Crankshaft and Mrs. Jones like this.

So stubborn.

Drop everything immediately and join the rest of the world. Everything else is laughable.

My daughter used to moan about having to wear a mask, now it is voluntary she chooses to wear one! Teenagers.

Mrs. Jones likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    Depends where you go... Was strolling along the waterfront on HK Island yesterday and around 10% of people were wearing masks. Even in Central, about 80% of people are wearing masks now. The more grassroots the district, the more mask wearing in general.

The police don't bother telling people off or fining people so it will eventually be unenforceable.
    Been saying that last bit for months. Only once been pulled and that was someone on the MTR. Ignored them. The other day a young kid in the lift asked me why I wasn't wearing a mask, but I think she was just being curious.

'Why don't you wear a mask?"
    "Don't want to"
    "Oh, where you from?"

Today I was watching a game of football and a busybody in the park told me to wear a mask. I pointed to here that there were 22 people right next to us playing football without masks, as well as subs and coaching staff - what sense in me wearing one? Don't think she understood but she shuffled off anyway.
    aw451 likes this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast