Like Tree9Likes

WotzUp on the mountainside above the Fuel station near the Chinese cemetary?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

If you cant put a photo on here i am of no further assistance

woodwood likes this.

Click on the photo icon and select from computer and upload...

Name:  Screenshot_2022-12-19-16-45-15-530-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  67.8 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2022-12-19-16-45-50-571-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  101.2 KB

woodwood likes this.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  60.7 KB

Try your luck in determining what these erectile towers actually do! <Grin>.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCatalonia:

They would appear to be bamboo scaffolding and cranes, both of which threaten your view of the hills.

I noticed on your profile you joined in 2009, but another round of welcome to you joining the photo geoexpat club.
    rkenia852 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCatalonia:

They look like cranes to me. The type that are controlled from the ground not a gantry.

Those are 100% cranes.

Quote Originally Posted by woodwood:
    They would appear to be bamboo scaffolding and cranes, both of which threaten your view of the hills.

I noticed on your profile you joined in 2009, but another round of welcome to you joining the photo geoexpat club.
    =============================================

Actually, I have been around a lot longer than that!

I was very active during the "dial-up" BBSes days, but they faded away, and I caught a whiff of the existence of AsiaXpat & then, later, I discovered GX.

I have to admit that I've had several "user names" over the years, I can't exactly recall what triggered the new user names, I guess it was caused by me "pushing back" against wrongful edicts of those days.

So, now I have NO IDEA what was my original "start dates" on these Xpat websites - it's too far back in history & my "little grey cells" are failing - well I'm already 82 y.o.

Cherish my utterances - my life-time is a lot shorter than it was {when I was 80 y.o} .... <Gallows Humor>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2