Police Hunt Light Rail Train Surfing Idiots LOL

Closed Thread

Police Hunt Light Rail Train Surfing Idiots LOL

Hong Kong Police are searching for two men who jumped onto the roof of a Light Rail carriage to film themselves travelling on top of a light rail through Tuen Mun in the New Territories. The duo, who were not wearing any protective gear, can be seen filming their surroundings from a moving carriage, and jumping off at the Tuen Mun West Rail station. An MTR Corp spokesman said on January 10, 2023, that the company lodged a police report after spotting the video, saying it would fully help in the investigation. The company urged the public to be considerate and refrain from inappropriate behaviour that endangered personal safety and rail services.
    https://www.scmp.com/video/hong-kong...pgtype=section

And he thought the mask would protect his identity ..

Name:  Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 6.11.26 AM.png
Views: 365
Size:  37.1 KB

so far all the facial recognition s/w i have experienced in sgp, they were able to id me easily even with my mask on...

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    so far all the facial recognition s/w i have experienced in sgp, they were able to id me easily even with my mask on...
    It's 98% accuracy with the eyes only, considering they have all the data with the new idea this guy is pretty toast.

To be really safe they should have used the swirl transformation in themselves as well