Like Tree2Likes

Cat & Dog Meat for Sale in HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cat & Dog Meat for Sale in HK

Cat and dog meats sold at a store and confirmed to be said meats by DNA testing.

Video and photos in link.

Call signs 'M肉' and 'G肉‘ (M/G=mao/gou=猫/狗=cat/dog) for cat meat and dog meat are used.

https://www.hk01.com/01%E5%81%B5%E6%9F%A5/850322/%E8%B5%B0%E7%A7%81%E8%B2%93%E7%8B%97%E8%82%89-01%E7%8D%A8%E5%AE%B6-%E7%9B%B4%E6%93%8A%E6%8C%81%E7%89%8C%E9%A3%9F%E5%B A%97%E5%94%AEm%E8%82%89-g%E8%82%89-%E5%8C%96%E9%A9%97%E8%AD%89%E7%82%BA%E8%B2%93%E7%8 B%97%E5%9F%BA%E5%9B%A0

Plenty of the old folks probably still like to eat this stuff and probably some new migrants from up north

It’s all psychological. For some it’s inconceivable to eat beef and some eat beef, for some it’s inconceivable to eat pork and some do, for some it’s inconceivable to eat horse meat and some do etc. Ethnocentrism.

Morrison likes this.

If war breaks out and there is no food left, Im going Hannibal Lecter mode on my neighbours, easier than trying to catch the ducks/geese/swans nearby

Protein is protein. What I really want to know is: why do English wimmin look like pork chops?

rs4 likes this.

Well if it's in dim sum daily we know it's fake news, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    If war breaks out and there is no food left, Im going Hannibal Lecter mode on my neighbours, easier than trying to catch the ducks/geese/swans nearby
    Easier, maybe. But not healthier. Have you seen your neighbours' physical condition? OTOH, easier to catch them if they're out of shape. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    easier than trying to catch the ducks/geese/swans nearby
    You should delete that fallback option completely, they will tear you to shreds. You will be their food if war breaks out.

There are only 2 life forms on this planet who are naturally fearless of these malevolent waddling beasts. Horses and goats. Is this proven science or fact - no. But it is very much the case. Unfortunately fearless doesn't mean they hate so you have to somehow make the duck/geese/swan go harrass and irritate the horse or goat enough until they take out the evil mf with one swift deadly kick.

Anyone well versed in ancient chinese astrology aka Purple Star Astrology 紫微斗數, you will understand why I said so..

Oh, monkeys as well. Problem is they are both ok with each other and they usually don't initiate contact with the monkeys.. I guess it is because they also know better who not to fuck with and best to steer clear. Not all monkeys are so but there are some who will do this..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-heights.html
    Last edited by sarsi; 10-02-2023 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarsi:
    You should delete that fallback option completely, they will tear you to shreds. You will be their food if war breaks out.

There are only 2 life forms on this planet who are naturally fearless of these malevolent waddling beasts. Horses and goats. Is this proven science or fact - no. But it is very much the case. Unfortunately fearless doesn't mean they hate so you have to somehow make the duck/geese/swan go harrass and irritate the horse or goat enough until they take out the evil mf with one swift deadly kick.

Anyone well versed in ancient chinese astrology aka Purple Star Astrology 紫微斗數, you will understand why I said so..

Oh, monkeys as well. Problem is they are both ok with each other and they usually don't initiate contact with the monkeys.. I guess it is because they also know better who not to fuck with and best to steer clear. Not all monkeys are so but there are some who will do this..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-heights.html
    I had a dog that used to chase swans and ducks. Never caught one though, dogs don't swim that fast. The swans belong to the Crown so just as well.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast