Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By aw451
  • 1 Post By shri
  • 1 Post By East_coast
  • 1 Post By chobochobo

Ninja creami, spotted in Hong Kong?

Question Ninja creami, spotted in Hong Kong?

Has anyone seen one for sale in HK? I know Singapore has some available (voltage, frequency, and plug type are compatible with HK) but I'd prefer to buy local since it's a big purchase. Man, I'd love to have one of these.

TikTok shit

shafiq, newhkpr and huja like this.

I know you are being facetious, but it's an ice cream machine! Lol. Not a shill, I just want to make some damn peanut butter brownie ice cream 😭

I wasn't getting any responses on reddit so I thought this was a more active place to ask.

@chobochobo .. where did you get yours?

kmarmst11 likes this.

In the UK. It was delivered to my home address there and I picked it up when we were back in old Blightly for a holiday.

kmarmst11 likes this.

Awesome, thanks for the info. Have you had any issues with it? I think I'll just bite the bullet and get one from Singapore but I'm a little nervous to not have a warranty since it's not a cheap machine.

Lastly, is it worth the hype? I have totally bought into it but could be convinced otherwise.

Awesome, thanks for the info, @chobochobo. Have you had any issues with it? I think I'll just bite the bullet and get one from Singapore but I'm a little nervous to not have a warranty since it's not a cheap machine.

Lastly, is it worth the hype? I have totally bought into it but could be convinced otherwise.

Eta: sorry for the duplicate post, new here and trying to figure out formatting

I don't know about the hype, but it does a decent job of making a lemon granite.

Got mine from Amazon UK. Worth every cent for the shipping cost.

I bought mine from Amazon UK and shipped it here last year (May 2023, arrived June 2023). Worth the hype and the shipping cost. Just had issues with mine a year after almost daily use - the hole in the outer bowl cover where the machine gets fixed on started shedding black plastic. Upon closer look at the machine nozzle, there're been some damage. But for a year of practically daily usage, not a bad investment. Ordered another Ninja Creami machine from Amazon UK and should be here next month.