Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ELmmmm

The invitation for Filipino women to join us making documentary!

Smile The invitation for Filipino women to join us making documentary!

Hi! Guys! We are film students from HKBU. Recently we have set a documentary program tending to record Filipino women weekend life. Our aim is to analyze how Filipino women live in HK, and what the changes to their life as HK reappears new immigrant movement, do they life have any changes?

So we want to find five to six Filipino women who are friends together, we plan to ask the interviewees a few questions and we will give the interviewees 1000 HKD in total for thanks and after finishing editing, we will bring the interviewees the documentary film. The way of shooting the documentary probably can be we are sitting together to have a fun chat at weekend in Sat. or Sun.! The interview will be planned to held in the next weekend at Sat. or Sun one day, and the language of interview is English.

Come to join us if you are Filipino woman and welcome to bring your Filipino women friends! Documentary is an authentic media to record your life, and it is interesting to be a part of filmmaking creators! Please contact me through email if you are interested, we can have more communication and discussion. Looking forward to seeing you!

Below in the contact email:
    [email protected]

Thank you very much!

rkenia852 and @eunwoojen like this.

Hi im interested about this interview for this documentary

Hi im interested to join ur documentary forum.. willing to be interviewed.i am a filipino a domestic helper here in HK...

Quote Originally Posted by @eunwoojen:
    Hi im interested to join ur documentary forum.. willing to be interviewed.i am a filipino a domestic helper here in HK...
    Best to email them..

Below in the contact email:
    [email protected]

Do you mean Filipina or Pinay? Just asking b/c you are making a movie.....and going in-depth.