geoexpat.com

geoexpat.com

Hi KIA,

Nice new design, but still too many forums in my humble opinion. Why not have a short survey to ask participants what they think of it? Maybe with fewer forums you will have more users? I don't know, just a thought.

Cheers

You won't have many suggestions about how to increase usage of this site, if you move the threads here. Who is ever checking out the 'site related' forums?

Presumably most people click the 'Get New Threads- HK' section so the section it is under in the forums section is immaterial.

With the new tagging software in place I might start consolidating the forums.

Site design / browser problem?

For the last few days or so, the menu options on the main page (GeoExpat / Classifieds / Directory / Forums etc.) no longer appear as a nice horizontal bar on my screen but instead there is this big dark box taking up half my screen with a (vertical) bullet point list of these options. It wasn't always like that and no, I have not upgraded my browser recently or changed its settings. Is it meant to look like this or does it have something to do with my iexplorer settings?

Axel : press control and click on the refresh button. Should refresh and load the new stylesheet - which is needed to display the new menus.

Thanks, the menus appear correctly on my screen now.