Minor apparent bug

Closed Thread

Minor apparent bug

Today the "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts." text has always been appearing at the beginning of the search results, even when there clearly are threads that have been updated since my last visit. I've tried logout/in to reset cookies but the same result.

I suspect you may have forgotten the code to overlook the stickies when scanning down the list to find the first post before the last login (or perhaps I have completely mis-guessed how you build the frame).

Fast work - Appears fixed now.

PDLM : no changes from our end ..

We're messing around with a fair bit of code right now (although nothing was changed while you were experiencing problems) .. must have been sunspot activity.

Obviously, 'cos it's back again as a "bug" now... very strange (but not overly important).

Get New Threads no longer has an option for HK on my display. Not sure if that is related.

No, that was removed recently.

We'll be moving the China / Macau forums out to their own subsites within the next couple of days and you should be able to get all the new in HK threads from http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/getnew.html

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    No, that was removed recently.
    Not entirely - it's still there on the "Geoexpat.com" front page, but now does a search on "HK Other foums" not the full set of HK forums.
    Last edited by PDLM; 22-01-2007 at 10:56 PM.