Suggestion

Closed Thread

Suggestion

Hi KnowitAll,

I would sugget to introduce a functionality so that intiatore of the thread should ne able to close it also.

Sometimes thread goes off the track.

Thanks

>> Sometimes thread goes off the track.

Long Answer: Like all conversations do.

Longer Answer: I like to keep all the power to myself ...

Short Answer: It is really not a problem.. and we do not want people arbitrarily closing threads..

Wink Thread

Funny-

I feel the same way and I think I probably know which thread you are referring to. Some people just decide they need to turn EVERYTHING into a debate...and then sometimes I can't keep myself from responding. Sorry If I helped to get it off track!

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Kris18:
    Funny-

I feel the same way and I think I probably know which thread you are referring to. Some people just decide they need to turn EVERYTHING into a debate...and then sometimes I can't keep myself from responding. Sorry If I helped to get it off track!

Kris
    oh kris. dont take it personally. i am talking about the threads which i posted ages ago. I want to close those threads as they are meaning less now and i have got the information.
    As i told there also, your information was very very helpful. Please keep sharing.

Knowitall,
    You can keep all powers with you . but can give a button where we can put a request for thread closure. And only initiator of that thread can place such request.
    You are the better to judge the feasibilty and benefits for such step.

What is meaningless to you might not be meaningless to others. Rather selfish attitude I'd say.

I cant deal with people who just ask ask ask .. when they get what they want .. they go "now shut down this thread" I've got what I need and any followups are meaningless.