IE7 and Flash9 - Crashes

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Yeah, disable it. On a test machine @ work, we were able to continue without any further crashes.

I'm experiencing the same problem. I use IE at home and Safari at work. Both crash when I am on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by HKChigger:
    Why doesn't everyone just upgrade to Firefox and then we don't have this problem at all?
    I use Firefox on OS X 10.4.8 and occasionally it (Firefox) crashes when I visit this site. But I notice that it only happens when I open say 3 or 4 tabs of different threads at the same time.

^^^

Hmmm strange. I have yet to notice a crash, I may have a different firefox. I have whichever one comes with Ubuntu Linux V6.10 plus all updates.

I think the site crashed randomly yesterday when I was at the gym. Then again the gym was using IE with Windows. So that shouldn't come as a shock.

I have never seen any crashes with IE until now (seems like turning Flash off solved it, but it is only on this site). I have had problems with FF and my internet bank so that's why I left FF when IE came with tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by HKChigger:
    ^^^

Hmmm strange. I have yet to notice a crash, I may have a different firefox. I have whichever one comes with Ubuntu Linux V6.10 plus all updates.

I think the site crashed randomly yesterday when I was at the gym. Then again the gym was using IE with Windows. So that shouldn't come as a shock.

I've been having this problem too (using IE 7) - will try and disable Flash and see what happens.

Ok, so I just had my first crash. I am using Firefox on a Linux OS.

I have enabled Flash again and it seems like it's *only* when I am on this site and have several tabs open. I do not think I am doing anything in particular when it happens.

I've been experiencing also problems with IE6 on Win2K with Flash 9.x on this site. I have downgraded to Flash 8.x and for now things look OK.

mine crashes only when I open multiple window on IE6

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast