new bug?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

new bug?

I usually just click on the little round blob next to the threads I am following to go to the last unread post - today I just get an error when I do that. I thought it was a glitch but it's happened several times now.

I've been having problems navigating from the small box on the RHS using safari on a mac

"Safari can’t open the page “Hong Kong Forums By GeoExpat.Com. The error is: “The operation couldn’t be completed. (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 303.)” (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork:303) Please choose Safari > Report Bugs to Apple, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message."

i couldnt login earlier and am having problems logging in on an ipad.

Both I and my husband have had log in problems with passwords since last night. There is definately some bug?

Quote Originally Posted by fth:
    I've been having problems navigating from the small box on the RHS using safari on a mac

"Safari can’t open the page “Hong Kong Forums By GeoExpat.Com. The error is: “The operation couldn’t be completed. (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 303.)” (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork:303) Please choose Safari > Report Bugs to Apple, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message."
    I can't click on the RHS panel and open a thread unless I hit "New Topics" first.

Then when I see the whole list it will open for me. I stay logged in so not sure of that problem.

Driving me crazy...lol How many Geoexpats are going nuts today!!!!

I think Shri needs to organize a get together to smooth things over for the regs who are missing their "fix" of Geo!!!
    Last edited by Football16; 18-02-2011 at 12:37 PM. Reason: edited to add request for geoexpat meetup haha

For some reason today, I am logged in as Mikael...and I am not him! Maybe my correct handle will appear when I post...?

We've had some problems since last night as we're rolling out and testing new software for the next upgrade.

Most of the issues reported earlier should be fixed ( famous last words ).

Please post if you continue to have problems.

yep, i keep trying to log in and it says, 'thanks for loggin in' then it goes back to the log in page...

but, obviously i'm logged in... even though i'm still getting the "login in" at the top of the page...

The RHS panel now seems to work.

When's the Geo party?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast