Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Beuze

Japan Threads on the HK New Posts list

Closed Thread

Japan Threads on the HK New Posts list

Could you stop this happening please?

We are aware of this. Since traffic is currently slow for our Tokyo site, new forum threads from both cities will show up in the "New Posts" list.

Once we have decent traffic for Tokyo and the threads start to look confusing, then we will separate the new posts by city.

For now, just look at the forum names (in the last column) as they are clearly labeled with Tokyo.

I have a similar problem - I accidentally answered a thread asking for vegetarian restaurants not realising it was tokyo - not sure if it was clicking on the new posts list or the top button which pops up at me every time I wave my mouse in the area (driving me crazy actually).

Stop wavung.mice around. PETA might not like it have some additional elements going inti place tomorrow which should prevent accidental clixks, which is nit always bad.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Stop wavung.mice around. PETA might not like it have some additional elements going inti place tomorrow which should prevent accidental clixks, which is nit always bad.
    You don't like the keyboard of your new phone ?
    shri likes this.

Going to take a bit of getting used to. The spell correct and auto complete works pretty differently from the iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:

Going to take a bit of getting used to. The spell correct and auto complete works pretty differently from the iPhone.
    looked like a classic post from an android phone to me. i know JUST what you mean. it does work though, eventually .....

Other than the typing issues, which are due to my fingers being trained to an iPhone keyboard, loving the new phone.