Crashing a Safari Trip!!!

Closed Thread

Crashing a Safari Trip!!!

i am on an intel imac, and running safari

a long time ago the site was fine, but now the site is constantly causing Safari to crash, especially when i have multiple tabs open of geo (like 2-3 tabs)

this happens now at least 8 out of 10 times.
    anyone else?

not sure how to figure out what the specific cause is...or how to remedy it, or if its my computer or the site...

but i thought id post anyways

Is there anything in the crash logs to indicate that this might be caused by Adobe's Flash plugin?

i'm on a mac also and the same thing is happening with me, safari and firefox.

The ad that I suspect which causes the problem should be disabled by May 10th.

New contracts will specifically exclude Flash ads. Hopefully this starts fixing itself.

sorry for late reply...but yeah it seems its due to flash ads....

good to hear it will be fixed, thanks

I'm also having this issue on an Intel Mac, not just with Safari, but Firefox and Opera as well. I always have a bunch of tabs open, so it took a while to figure that this site could be causing the crashes. Has it been resolved for other Mac users?

c1000 - did you upgrade to the latest flash 9 software? perhaps through another Adobe upgrade like Acrobat etc?

Hmm.. I have no idea how to check which Flash version I was running, but I've just uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. Hopefully it should be ok now ...