Like Tree9Likes

Attack site?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thanks Shri. Yes I still can't get in via Chrome but app and Internet explorer seem ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Thanks Shri. Yes I still can't get in via Chrome but app and Internet explorer seem ok.
    In Chrome, if you see the malware warning page, just click "proceed anyway" near the bottom.

How do google have so much power anyway? I got the google warning when typing the website (not googling it) - and no I wasn't using Chrome.

The google report said a script and trojan, is it true?

DeletedUser - We're reviewing it.

At this point it looks like an iframe was injected. Not sure what the contents of it are, as it is obfuscated code. Going to chase it down later today once we've gone through the rituals of cleaning up / reviewing / verifying with Google and other malware databases.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    You mean, if they don't believe in the big fella and you answer?
    Stoob, I couldn't give a shit who believes in the 'big fella'.

If anyone comes on here and starts a thread along the lines of all Christians are dumb, or whatever, I will challenge and bother them, hopefully until like that little girly man ReverendJay they cravenly slink away.

Just as this is not a forum for Christians and Bible bashers it should not be a forum for atheists, particularly not the type of ugly extreme atheist who periodically bobs up to spout the same old crap.

Bryant - Clearly there isn't a god. God wouldn't let geoexpat go down on a weekday morning, with all the pain and suffering it causes. If there was a God, he would obviously be an expat - We all know that.

If I try to come here via google, then the page I am taken to after clicking on the link for geoexpat only carries the Malware warning, and has no 'continue to the page' link. I can only get here by pasting the link into the browser. Using google is the normal way I get to sites now - I type the name into google and then it takes me to the page. I don't have a 'favourites' tab anymore.

For Tommy, I started this thread at 11:30 pm last night, so the 'compromise' would have been around then, rather than 4:30am?

bryant.english likes this.

For Tommy, I started this thread at 11:30 pm last night, so the 'compromise' would have been around then, rather than 4:30am?
    Could well be the case... or could be we've misread the time zones in the various emails / logs.

Still reviewing how this has happened.

yep, i started getting the message late last night....