Screen layout issue

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Screen layout issue

For the last few days I have noticed a problem with the layout of threads, i.e. the threads do not appear to 'wrap' to the screen size, also images in posts do not show (Red X). See attached screenshot

This happens in IE6, After upgrade to IE7 and Firefox 2.

I have not been able to try on another computer yet.

Any clues?

Last edited by KnowItAll; 13-11-2007 at 10:30 AM.

Hold down the "control" and "shift" keys .. and click on the refresh button.

Thanks but it hasn't made any difference... I had already tried a few times before

Nope - that doesn't work. The site has been doing this intermittently for about 24 hours how, across different machines for me and now as the first site opened on a clean start having cleared the cache.

Basically we're getting all the <ALT> text and not the graphics. This means we get "KnowITAll has much to be proud of" multiple times back to back, stretching the window to several screens wide. At the moment I'm doubting the sentiment

Firefox 2.0.0.9 for what it's worth, although I'm not having any problems with other sites.

Last edited by PDLM; 13-11-2007 at 09:40 AM.

Weird .. ok .. I'll clean up our cache server too.

Well at least it's not just me...

Can you try again. Our server cache has been cleared and cache server has been restarted.

Nope - I even opened up IE6, which is something I very rarely do, and same problem there. Nothing from the directory /forum/images/ appears to be available, although avatars do show via the /forun/image.php code

Same here, have the problem since yesterday on different computer with IE and Firefox.

Now seems fixed for me.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast