• 1 Post By GeoTommy

Some small requests

Closed Thread

Some small requests

Was wondering if I could make a few requests:

1. Could the mobile view (NOT mobile app), be updated to show:
    - what threads I posted in?
    - ability to add likes?
    The first one seems easy enough, and just comes down to modifying the thread icons like on desktop view.
    The second one seems you can add very small button for like, or even a little symbol/icon to show a drop-down menu to add like, see all likes, etc.

2. Can you add tapatalk to your site? Your app is not updated frequently, and lacks many features. The tapatalk app is cross platform, and has a much larger dev team constantly updating it. Why not let them do the work and have your devs focus on other things?

3. .....

4. Profit

anyone from the head office want to make a comment on the possibility of such adjustments?

The app is crashing on me today when I try to open pics, and therror message refers to tapatalk in the process that's crashing, so it seems to be there already (whatever it is)

Original Post Deleted
    BaconBreadBaker likes this.

I want the classifieds...

Quote Originally Posted by BaconBreadBaker:
    - ability to add likes?
    Those features are already available in the mobile view for GeoSchools. We haven't ported them over here yet as that will require a major upgrade which we are not ready for yet (expect end of year/early 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    The app is crashing on me today when I try to open pics, and therror message refers to tapatalk in the process that's crashing, so it seems to be there already (whatever it is)
    We're trying to get away from an app solution for mobile, it's just too much of a headache with updates and stability across all platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    I want the classifieds...
    We're working on it.
    test2012 likes this.