Type this exactly into the Google:

finally site:geoexpat.com

You will find what you seek

HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    Type this exactly into the Google:

finally site:geoexpat.com

You will find what you seek
    I had already found it, but I tried this just for fun. And you are right, it was the second hit. What confuses me is that the search button on geo says "google custom search" in it, so, why is it different????????!

Not all that different.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Not all that different.
    But a search of "finally" (without the quotes) in the box on this page yielded nothing but really old threads. I searched through a couple of pages of them before giving up.

A search per above on the main google page, and it turned up as the second result.

Result.

Weird though.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Think that's bad... my wireless keyboard stopped working (no keyboard warrior jokes) but laptop is plugged into tv. Determined not to move off my arse, i started typing using just the mouse.

How?

Right click copy individual letters, right click paste.

Doing this, i managed to successfully complete a 30 second task in 10 minutes! But importantly , arse remained on sofa.

Result!

Sent from my GT-P6800 using GeoClicks mobile app
    To protect unwanted arse movement in future you can always always go to "Control Panel" - "Ease of Access Centre" - "Start on-screen keyboard".

Now the only time you need to move is when some fat american is piloting a f***ing drone towards your house!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    To protect unwanted arse movement in future you can always always go to "Control Panel" - "Ease of Access Centre" - "Start on-screen keyboard".

Now the only time you need to move is when some fat american is piloting a f***ing drone towards your house!
    Oh wow. That is a life changer.

Except I've already got a new battery for the keyboard!

Sent from my GT-S5301 using GeoClicks mobile app