Like Tree47Likes

GeoExpat - Downtime

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

2 columns of ads? I know you need to get the site to pay, but I think one column plus the banner would be better.

HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    2 columns of ads? I know you need to get the site to pay, but I think one column plus the banner would be better.
    The column of 2 ads and a whole load of wasted real estate at the bottom since all the ads dont extend to the bottom.

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Oh .. AND you can reduce the width of your browser window if you don't want / like two columns.

Anyways .. will open a comments / suggestions thread later.

We have a few more things to get done before we are "ready" for round 1 of suggestions.

I can't find place I used to navigate from (which used to be in the middle at the top, basically taking you to any updates in subscribed threads and new likes first). Not sure if it
    s missing or if I just can't figure out the new layout.
    Oh and I hate the columns. What a huge waste of space. I'll try and figure out how to change the browser width or something .... but yuck. Is this is the "mobile friendly" aspect you talked about? Does that mean using a real computer these days is no longer catered for????

Why are people giving so much feedback straight away?

Feedback will be much more valuable once everyone has given themselves time to get used to the new layout.

I'd prefer it if the forum was on right hand side like before.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles:
    Why are people giving so much feedback straight away?

Feedback will be much more valuable once everyone has given themselves time to get used to the new layout.
    This is still Geoxpat right? If you want well thought out feedback based on more than 2 seconds of using the new site then I suggest you go elsewhere... To be fair I am quite surprised that Watercooler hasn't waded in saying how brilliant the columns are and the adverts really make the website come alive and anyone that disagrees is wrong...
    iliketurtles and HK_Katherine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rathunt:
    This is still Geoxpat right? If you want well thought out feedback based on more than 2 seconds of using the new site then I suggest you go elsewhere... To be fair I am quite surprised that Watercooler hasn't waded in saying how brilliant the columns are and the adverts really make the website come alive and anyone that disagrees is wrong...
    You are in the wrong thread to vent your frustrations during your PMT.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using GeoClicks mobile app

Thread overview is showing "started by xxx on xxx" instead of last reply. Do I need to change a setting to get it back to normal?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast