Like Tree3Likes

what happened?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what happened?

Site has gone all wierd. Can view it on my blckberry at all. Where. Are the "new unread" list? Why is it all so big? Bb screen is reaLly small so I can't see anything anymore
    Is there a. Link to the old version?

Will have a look at the Blackberry issues early next week.

A fair few usability issues are going to be looked at and resolved on Monday and Tuesday.

The larger font is an unfortunate side effect of an aging user base. ')

Will have a look at the Blackberry issues early next week.

A fair few usability issues are going to be looked at and resolved on Monday and Tuesday.

Fiona in HKG likes this.

Scheduled time on Monday is pretty much going to be restricted to performance issues. So BlackBerry may have to wait till weds.

Screenshot taken just now... I wouldn't say it's an optimal use of space.. or perhaps we're going for the 'art gallery' less is more (Fancl?) look?

1920x1080, Windows 8.1

Name:  FZyhxcq.png
Views: 361
Size:  616.6 KB

This is basically unusable on a bb now. Can't find the unreas threads anywhere. Page loads and reloads and reloads and can't actually get to anything. Can only see about 3 lines of text on any view and moving down to read the rest just loads and reloads again. Why the hell did you do this!

z754103 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I heard repeating yourself was a side effect of aging. A side effect of aging.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfay:
    This is basically unusable on a bb now. Can't find the unreas threads anywhere. Page loads and reloads and reloads and can't actually get to anything. Can only see about 3 lines of text on any view and moving down to read the rest just loads and reloads again. Why the hell did you do this!
    Can you drop us a line and let us know which Blackberry model you're using? [email protected]

Looking at our analytics for the last month (pre-upgrade)

Here's what I can find ... less than 0.6% of our users browse using Blackberry devices.

BlackBerry Z10 - (0.29%)
    BlackBerry KBD - (0.26%)

I'd rather focus our initial efforts front end work on Internet Explorer. Blackberry will have to wait for another week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    Screenshot taken just now... I wouldn't say it's an optimal use of space.. or perhaps we're going for the 'art gallery' less is more (Fancl?) look?

1920x1080, Windows 8.1

This seems to be the new standard for web design - optimise everything for tablets or phones rather than have a mobile website, I have mixed feelings about it

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast