Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shri

GeoExpat on Blackberry 10

Closed Thread

GeoExpat on Blackberry 10

There have been some complaints about GeoExpat not working too well on Blackberry devices and we tested it out on a simulator.

Tested on version 10 of the BB OS / Full screen touch device - which seems to be the most popular on our analytics with a few hundred users a day.

Everything seems to be fine on our end, viewing, customising, posting forum topics, classifieds and other sections.

Am I missing something?

The classifieds thing is cool -- was not expecting it to work (fast forward to about 1 min into the video to see how it works).

Maybe they are referring to the actual app? When I use the website I don't have any issues. But when I use the app (my normal way of accessing this lovely world), it can be a bit wonky and unstable.

We don't have an app for the blackberry.

Long term plans are to get rid of the forum app and go for something simpler that allows us to use the website mostly as is.

People still use Blackberries?

Last edited by pin; 05-09-2014 at 06:19 PM.

You can download the android app to run on Blackberry. Because it's the android app I know it's not going to be as stable as one specifically designed for BlackBerry.

Was not aware of that .. learn something new everyday.

lingc likes this.